This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for keeping my creativity afloat.
A woman can never have too many accent chairs! I used to have an actual chair problem (maybe I still do). Most of the ones we have in our house right now were thrifted, but I need a pair and that can be so hard to find. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Wayfair finds. They range in style and price, but I would gladly have each and every one of them in my home!
MORE HOME DECOR INSPIRATION HERE:
- Boho, Black Bathroom Transformation on a $350.00 Budget
- Seven Ways to Make Your Home Feel Like Fall Without Holiday Decor
- Fall Front Porch: Modern, Creative Ideas
- Mud Room/Laundry Room Progress Update
- Mudroom Makeover on a Budget
- Light Up Your Life (And Home) with Floor Lamps from Brightech
- One Room Challenge: Parlor Reveal
- One Room Challenge: Dealing with Overwhelm – Week Four
Can you tell I love mixing textures, materials, and various neutrals? I started looking for accent chairs because I’m considering adding two of them to the bay window or in front of the fireplace. They need to compliment the styles and colors of both the dining room and the living room since the spaces are all open to each other. I’m having the hardest time pinning down exactly what I want in that space, hence the wide range of styles!