This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for keeping my creativity afloat.
A woman can never have too many accent chairs! I used to have an actual chair problem (maybe I still do). Most of the ones we have in our house right now were thrifted, but I need a pair and that can be so hard to find. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Wayfair finds. They range in style and price, but I would gladly have each and every one of them in my home!
MORE HOME DECOR INSPIRATION HERE:
- One Room Challenge: Parlor Reveal
- One Room Challenge: Dealing with Overwhelm – Week Four
- One Room Challenge: Persian Rugs are Worth the Splurge – Week Three
- One Room Challenge: Hello, Dusty Pink Paint – Week Two
- One Room Challenge: A Parisian Parlor – Week One
- How to Care for Your Handmade, Persian Rugs
- How to Style Nightstands for Everyday Use
- Some of My favorite Accent Chairs: Weekly Round Up
Can you tell I love mixing textures, materials, and various neutrals? I started looking for accent chairs because I’m considering adding two of them to the bay window or in front of the fireplace. They need to compliment the styles and colors of both the dining room and the living room since the spaces are all open to each other. I’m having the hardest time pinning down exactly what I want in that space, hence the wide range of styles!