My entire life, I always wanted a fireplace with a mantle purely for decorating for each and every season. I took to Pinterest for some holiday mantel decorating inspiration. Christmas is the one and only holiday I like to decorate for. There is something extra special about a fresh snowfall and twinkly lights stringing trees inside!
Shop My Favorite Modern Christmas Decor:
I can’t wait to decorate our mantle for Christmas this year! I am falling in love with the dried oranges & planning to make a string for the mantle, the tree, and then some extras for sprucing up gifts! I also love all of the brass candlesticks and the wreath over the mirror above the fireplace! Do you have a fireplace? Do you decorate it for Christmas?!
More Holiday Home Inspiration:
- A Modern, Moody, Victorian Home at Christmas
- How to Dry Oranges for Holiday Decor
- A Modern Christmas Mantle
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Home Decor Lover
- Beautiful, Modern Christmas Fireplace Mantle Decor