This blog post contains affiliate links. Thanks for keeping my creativity afloat.
The fireplace is usually the first thing to decorated for the holiday season! I gathered tons of beautiful mantle inspiration, figured out what I could use that I already owned, and then I shopped a bit to finish it off. I loved how it turned out & I’m excited to enjoy it through the holiday season!
More Holiday Home Inspiration:
- A Modern, Moody, Victorian Home at Christmas
- How to Dry Oranges for Holiday Decor
- A Modern Christmas Mantle
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Home Decor Lover
- Beautiful, Modern Christmas Fireplace Mantle Decor
I already had the thrifted gold mirror, thrifted vase (which is actually from Target), the faux garland, the stockings and the black, velvet ribbon (to hang the wreath). I purchased the adorable macrame trees, the wooden bead garland and the wreath from Hobby Lobby. The marble & brass tree stocking hangers came from Home Goods. Happy holiday decorating!