This blog post contains affiliate links. Thanks for keeping my creativity afloat.
I am a sucker for Valentine’s Day. Last year, I splurged on a little red dress for our dinner date, and I think it might be a new tradition. It’s the perfect excuse to find something fun and new for your closet.
More Blog Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Bumpdate: 24 Weeks & Feeling Pregnant
- 6 Packing & Moving Tips to Maintain your Sanity
- Baby Schroeder’s Nursery Reveal
- 10 Meaningful House Warming Gifts for 2021
- Doc’s House: A Before Home Tour
Whether it’s a movie on the couch or a night out on the town, what’s more fun than a pink or red Valentine’s Day dress? I have an extra special idea up my sleeve this year for my husband, and I’m so excited.