This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for keeping my creativity afloat!
Affordable wedding dresses DO exist, and I am going to share with you my secret, Lulus Bridal. I ordered a dress for our courthouse wedding from Lulus for $80.00 and was so impressed. It was super comfortable and fit like a glove! After wearing this dress, I was kicking myself for spending thousands on the gown for our destination wedding.
The experience of going to the bridal store and trying on dresses is definitely a once in a lifetime, so even if you do purchase your dress online, I highly recommend making an appointment and figuring out what style fits and feels best!
More Blog Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Should You Combine Finances with Your Significant Other?
- How We Got Into Massive Debt as Newlyweds & What We are Doing About It
- From Marriage to Motherhood: 6 Women Tell Their Stories
- To the Girl Who’s in Waiting, I Know Engagement Season Sucks
- Motherhood & the Fear of Missing Out
From there, take that knowledge and find something perfect online. Just make sure you give yourself time to try it on beforehand and re-order if necessary. There are so many options for a beautiful and affordable wedding gown!