This post contains affiliate links which help support my creativity.
As a designer and event planner, I believe small details pack a serious punch. Details like the perfect vintage rug, textured throw pillows, or even something as simple as a cozy scented candle can make or break your aesthetic. The same is true with event planning, whether it’s a day as monumental as a wedding or something intimate like a backyard brunch.
When planning a special event, I pour attention into small details. Things like cutlery, napkin rings, and votive candles. I love encouraging cllients to incorporate vintage details like a silver comb, old family photos, or even a heirloom pearl necklace. Because little details add up to tell a story, one that may be dark and moody, playful and vibrant, or perfectly springy. Details make the day perfectly yours.
One of the most important details of event planning … the invitations! So I was thrilled when Basic Invite reached out to share their beautiful stationery. With an unlimited array of options, their cards are anything but basic.
Four Reasons I Love Basic Invite:
- Design options. Basic Invite is one of the only online stationery companies to offer over 180 color options. Once a customer selects their design, they’re able to customize each element on the card. You can switch up colors and fonts until you find the design that perfectly captures your special day. They also offer flat and raised foil detailing in gold, silver, and rose gold.
- Colorful envelopes. No more boring white envelopes! Basic Invite provides 40 envelope colors so that every part of your invitation stands out. Even better, their envelopes are “peel and seal,” which means you’re spared licking all the seals. Who else hates that stale glue taste?
- Address Capturing. To be honest, this feature is the coolest! Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows customers to share a link via email, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to request their guests’ addresses. The addresses are stored in your customer account and can be selected during the design process. Plus, Basic Invite offers recipient address printing on all card orders … at no cost!
- Custom samples. Finally, Basic Invite allows customers to order a printed sample of their invitation. This unique feature allows you to check the paper quality and design before committing to your order. It’s a great feature and especially important for a significant event such as a wedding.
Similar Blog Posts You May Enjoy:
- Cloth Diapering: A Starter Guide
- At-Home Newborn Session
- Our Unmedicated Birth Story: Ryan Nicol Schroeder
- Bumpdate: The Third Trimester
- Unique Father’s Day Gift Ideas for 2021
Whether you’re in the market for wedding invitations, adult birthday invitations, kids birthday invitations, or adorable sweet sixteen invitations … Basic Invite has a beautiful design waiting for your perfect touch. Their customizable templates are ideal for detail-oriented planners like me. I love being able to tailor every aspect of a project to suit my clients’ needs. It truly allows your event to stand out … from the moment the card arrives in your guests’ hands!
For a limited time, Basic Invite is offering 15% off with coupon code: 15FF51