This blog post contains affiliate links. Thanks for keeping my creativity afloat.
When we bought this house, I knew I wanted a deep, dark green office. I was planning to put the office in a different bedroom, but I loved the light in this room. With that in mind, I decided to put my office in this spare bedroom versus the smaller one.
The black evergreen paint made for a dramatic background for our cozy bed from Zinus. I love the contrast in this room with the white curtains and lighter bedding. The art, decor and nightstands area all thrifted, and the handmade Persian rug ties it all together!
More Blog Posts You Might Enjoy:
- ORC Week Four: Picking the Perfect Persian Rug
- ORC Week Three: The Most Comfortable & Affordable Linen Bedding
- ORC Week Two: DIY Board & Batten Wall
- ORC Week One: Dark & Moody Master Bedroom Inspiration
- A Guest Bedroom Before & After Using Only Items from Around their House
I loved this dark green paint so much that I might use it again for another project! A lot of the items in this room are handmade, secondhand or thrifted, but I did my best to link to similar items below! Also, my favorite place to shop for vintage, handmade rugs is RugSource. Amazing quality, quick shipping and great prices.
Photography: Jamie Gens Photography