This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for keeping my creativity afloat.
I’ve always dreamed of having a creative studio. In my head, my workspace features a big collaboration table smack dab in the middle of the room surrounded by organized storage for all my vintage decor.
My friend Lauren Koster recently created a gorgeous studio workspace in her basement during the One Room Challenge. I have serious studio envy!
In the past, we’ve never had the right space to create a work studio. However, now that we’ve found our new home, my workspace dreams are becoming a reality! I’m gathering inspiration for a basement studio and can’t wait to roll up my sleeves and get to work.
Here are six studio spaces (sourced from Pinterest) that have me drooling!
More Blog Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Guest Bathroom Renovation: Before & After
- A Classic Black and White Laundry Room Makeover
- 3 Day Sunroom Refresh with KILZ®
- A Pro’s Guide to Refinishing your Hardwood Floors
- From Weird TV Room to Guest Bedroom: This Room Got a Major Makeover
Do you have a studio space? If so, please know that I am very jealous. These spaces are so inspiring, and I can’t wait to have one of my very own to create and explore and build!