If you are looking for the world’s easiest & quickest (& most delicious) snack, you are in the right place. These sweet and spicy roasted cashews are the bomb.com. I might have devoured them after my test run, so if you are planning on taking them somewhere, be warned!
My husband is always calling me “extra” when we take an appetizer somewhere. I am famous for the sprawling, overloaded charcuterie board (which is also very expensive to make). Now that I discovered this roasted cashew recipe, I plan to take them everywhere! Man, they are easy & delicious!
Ingredients You Need:
- 1 pound roasted unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (1/2 oz), melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175°C).
- Spread the cashews out on a rimmed sheet pan and place in the oven until warm, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt, and melted butter.
- Thoroughly toss the warm cashews with the butter mixture and serve while still warm.
More Blog Posts You Might Enjoy:
Don’t stress yourself out! If you need a simple snack to take to a party (or at your own party), this is it! It pairs perfect with cocktails (or mocktails). These yummy nuts take literally 5 minutes to prep! They are SO simple, yet absolutely delicious. They are sure to be a fan favorite.
This recipe originally appeared on Leiti’s Culinaria