I love writing down my reflections, dreams, goals and prayers. There is something so powerful about putting pen to paper. I created this template to help you reflect on the past and intentionally plan for the new year! Inside the template there are writing prompts to help you:
- Reflect on the past year
- Choose your word for the year
- Create a vision for the new year
- Determine how you can make an impact
- Create a bucket list
- Figure out where to spend your time
- Set goals that align
I’m committing to slicing my pie a little different this year. I’m prioritizing what keeps me happy and healthy, both mentally and physically, so I can come to every table at my absolute best!
More Blog Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Paint Colors: As Seen on Instagram
- I Don’t Want to Be a Mom… Or Do I?
- My Top 10 Home Office Essentials for a Beautiful & Functional Workspace
- The Perfect Spring Date Night Outfit
- 12 Empowering Books to Read this Year
- How I was Raised Influences My Relationship with Money
Download Your Printable Template
Grab a pen, a cup of coffee (or some bourbon), park your booty somewhere comfortable, and spend time filling out the reflection and goal planning guide at the link below.
Photography: Sweet Lemon Drop Photography